MS Access Services
Problems with MS Access? We can help.
Are you having reliability or performance problems with your Microsoft Access Database?
Would you like to:
- Repair an existing database?
- Increase reliability? Boost performance?
- Add users without per-user cost?
- Keep your existing MS Access forms when you upgrade?
- Move your database to the Intranet?
We can solve these problems: we’re experts in repairing MS Access databases and upgrading them to work using a database server.
And the really good news is that this doesn’t have to be a big, expensive project: we’ve developed tools and technologies to cut conversion time to the minimum – and to save you server licence fees. How? First, we can move the data without changing the rest of the system at all – your users can just carry on using MS Access as before. Second, we offer a choice of database servers, with traditional and open-source options – but no compromise on reliability.
Please follow the links to read more about this subject, and how Blueberry Consultants can help.
Did You Know?
- MS Access database corruption is mostly caused by PC crashes.
- Database servers, like MS SQL Server, are designed to avoid this problem – and to deliver better performance.
- If you do upgrade to a database server you can keep your current forms, queries and reports, and there should be no need to upgrade users.
- MS SQL is popular – but there are cheaper solutions that are still effective.