Back/Front End Web Developer – AngularJS 1 - 9, Using Amazon AWS
We are Blueberry, a software development company focusing on creating bespoke business systems. We work with clients in a wide range of business sectors and we create solutions tailored to their needs, whether they be web-based, desktop or mobile solutions.
Owned and managed by ex-developers, we are technically skilled and have an entrepreneurial culture. Revenues from the business are reinvested in creating new products. Our research focus is new development technologies, which allow us to produce better systems more quickly.
We are based in the UK and have been working with developers from all over the world since we were first formed in 1997. We are currently expanding to take on additional work from our clients and we need more staff.
We are looking for applicants with some or all of the following skills:
- ASP.NET/.NET Core/ C# / Entity Frameworks
- MS SQL / My SQL
- AngularJS – Angular 9
- AWS Lambda/Serverless
Many of our projects use AngularJS / Kendo UI / ASP.NET Web API / C# / MS SQL / SVN. For our newer projects, we use Angular 9 Prime NG / ASP.NET Core / C# / MySQL / Git / AWS Aurora/AWS Lambda/Serverless. We are an Amazon Technical Partner and we find AWS very useful.
The company environment is informal but professional. We strive to make our working environment as friendly and relaxed as possible. We have a flat management structure which encourages creativity and collaboration; ideas are shared and everybody contributes on an individual basis to the common goal.
- A 2:1 or better degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related subject.
- Hands-on exposure to a range of software technologies.
- Strong SQL and debugging skills
- Good C# skills
- AngularJS ideally – although this could potentially be learnt on the job
- A willingness to do support development – relatively little large-scale new code
Please note: ability to read and write in English is essential.
- flexible working hours
- flexible location;
- interesting projects and professional growth;
- paid holidays and sick leave;
- internet and PC upgrade allowance;
- opportunity to travel to the UK for apprenticeship.
As ex-developers ourselves, we understand the problems that developers meet and are uniquely placed to help.
Google for us as “Blueberry Consultants Ltd”, “Blueberry Systems Ltd” and “Blueberry Software” to learn more about us and the type of projects you might work upon.