With hundreds of successful projects delivered across all business sectors, Blueberry has the breadth of experience needed by new clients in a rapidly changing technological landscape.
We Are a Leading UK Software Development Company
- Blueberry Consultants is a privately-owned UK-based custom software development company with over 100 full time staff, formed in early 1997 by the current CEO, Martin Green.
- Blueberry’s mission is to solve challenging technical problems in partnership with its clients, and have built up many trusted partners through delivering software for companies like Hewlett Packard, Toro Rosso, Shell, Co-op, Arla, and the NHS.
- Blueberry understands the business needs of its clients, and how technology can be used as a tool to make modern businesses more profitable.
- Blueberry is a Microsoft Gold Partner, which represents the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies, as well as an Amazon Web Services specialist.
- Blueberry’s head office is in central Birmingham. This heart of England location is ideal for servicing our nationwide client base. Blueberry also has offices in Stroud, Gloucestershire, and in Central London.
Founded and managed by ex-developers, the company has built a unique culture of deep technical excellence and strong business awareness. We pride ourselves on playing a key role in improving the efficiency and productivity of UK businesses through Business Automation and Digital Transformation.
We solve complex problems quickly and efficiently by understanding the needs of our clients, and by combining technical excellence with great customer service and value for money.
We value creativity and collaboration; ideas are shared and everybody contributes on an individual basis to one common goal – delivering your software properly, on time and on budget.
We maintain our expertise in the latest trends, adapt to new solutions and use the most up-to-date tools available to ensure our bespoke software hits the ground running in a rapidly changing technological landscape.
Over 20 years we’ve become industry leaders in a variety of sectors: public and private, consumer and business focused and not-for-profit. We also specialise in new software applications for start-up companies and nurture investor-backed entrepreneur ventures as if they were our own.
If you’d like an initial discussion and a cost for your project, please get in touch!